announces the availability of SQlive, a breakthrough IPTV and IP Videoconferencing performance monitoring application. SQlive is unique in its ability to measure the performance of scrambled/ encrypted IP Video streams, producing Video MOS scores and a wide range of diagnostic metrics; SQlive is compact enough to be easily integrated into IP Set Top Boxes but powerful enough to monitor large numbers of high definition IPTV streams.
SQlive is based on Telchemy's VQmon/HD IP video assessment technology, which analyzes scrambled and unscrambled IPTV streams carried over MPEG Transport or RTP, and IP Videoconferencing/ HD Telepresence streams carried over RTP or SRTP. SQlive automatically identifies video frames and recognizes the type of video content, producing a rich range of metrics and accurate QoE metrics. Metrics include:
- Video MOS scores that incorporate the effect of packet impairments on
different video frame types, GoP error propagation, video bandwidth, video
codec, bandwidth limitation and other factors
- Video content descriptors, including data on levels of detail and
- Video content alerts, which detect if content is blank or frozen
- I/B/P frame statistics, including loss rates within each type of
frame, bandwidth usage and other key data
- Video degradation factors, which highlight the key sources of
SQlive is a compact "drop-in" application that can be easily incorporated into an IP Set Top Box with virtually no software integration required. This powerful application can also analyze large numbers of IPTV streams in real time for IPTV probe or head-end applications.