announces the fourth annual Content Delivery Summit
, co-located with the Streaming Media East Exhibition and Conference. Taking place May 14th at the NY Hilton, this one-day highly focused event is designed to bring together telecom carriers, service providers, content owners, and industry vendors for a detailed look at CDN platforms for the delivery of video and content acceleration.
Developed and chaired by Dan Rayburn, the summit will include case studies on real-world deployments, demos of new technology platforms and discussions on business model considerations for web acceleration and media delivery.
The content delivery market is rapidly changing with new products and services coming to the market including licensed and managed CDN, dynamic site acceleration, front-end optimization, mobile content acceleration and transparent caching. If you're a bit confused by all of these different technologies, you're not alone - and that's where the Content Delivery Summit fits in. Come hear from telcos, carriers, content owners and vendors on how all these different technologies work, the role they play in the market and the business models they enable.
Confirmed speakers include: Akamai, Alcatel-Lucent, Amazon CloudFront, AOL, Bell Canada, Cisco, Comcast Cable, Dell, Deutsche Telekom North America, EdgeCast, F5 Networks, Highwinds, Jet-Stream, Juniper Networks, Limelight Networks, Oversi, Pacnet, PeerApp, Qwilt, Skytide, Strangeloop, Telefonica, Time Warner Cable and others still being added.
Conference topics and presentations include:
- Understanding the CDN Economics of Build vs. Buy
- Lessons From Phase Two of the CDN Federation Pilot
- Video CDN Data: Pricing, Contract, Volume and Market Sizing Trends
- CDNs Role in Extending Video Delivery in Time Warner Cable
- Telco CDN - Insights On Telefonica's CDN Strategy and Deployment
- Why a Managed-CDN Offering was Compelling for Bell Canada
- Using CDN and Front-End Optimization To Deliver a Good Mobile Experience
- Best Practices for Optimizing Web Applications
- How Cox Deployed Live and On-Demand Video For Their TV Connect App
- The Business of CDN Federation
- CDN Ecosystems: New Business Models For The Evolving Content Market
- How Pacnet Is Accelerating Content Delivery in Asia
- The New Evolution of Transparent Video Caching
- Marrying CDNs with Front-End Optimization for Maximum Acceleration
- CDN and cloud convergence