just made it easier for boxing mavens, soccer fans, and devoted telenovela watchers to enjoy their favorite Spanish-language programs on AT&T U-verse TV. Through an agreement with Oscar De La Hoya’s Golden Boy Promotions, U-verse customers can now view exclusive boxing matches at no additional cost on the last Saturday of each month from Mexico City.
“We are delighted to work with AT&T,” says De La Hoya. “AT&T U-verse is the finest TV viewing out there and it’s a terrific platform for our best-in-class boxing matches.” The matches are broadcast in both Spanish and English.
In addition to boxing, U-verse TV Spanish-language customers can also enjoy several advanced TV features, including:
- Paquete Español Multiview, which lets U200 Latino or Paquete Espanol customers select from up to 52 Spanish-language channels and watch four programs on their screen at one time.
- Total Home DVR, which gives you the freedom to manage and playback recorded programs from a single DVR, and to pause and rewind live TV on any U-verse connected TV in the house.
- U-verse Mobile, which gives you the ability to manage your DVR recordings and, for qualifying TV customers, watch hit TV shows – including Spanish programs – on select devices.
- A full programming guide and TV menu available in Spanish.
- Spanish language “Help On Demand” videos for information on U-verse content and features.
- Spanish-speaking technical support and customer service representatives at U-verse call centers stand ready to assist.
“Busy households really appreciate the control and freedom they get with U-verse Total Home DVR,” said Andy Shibley, AT&T vice-president and general manager for Greater Los Angeles. “In my own home, we take full advantage of the U-verse Total Home DVR, and watch our favorite recorded soap operas or soccer on any TV in the home, pause if needed and watch later. We also love to watch TV shows on the go with U-verse Mobile.”
Nat Geo Mundo, Utílisima and GolTV HD are all now included in the Paquete Español and U200 Latino packages. Encore Español is available with the U-verse U300 and U450 packages.
U-verse TV offers a full programming guide and TV menu in Spanish, and Spanish language “Help On Demand” videos for information on U-verse content and features. Spanish-speaking technical support and customer service representatives are also available from U-verse call centers.