announces the addition of Telemiami to AT&T U-verse TV channel lineup in the Florida area.
Telemiami offers a unique mix of original, locally produced news and entertainment shows along with top-rated programs from Spain's award-winning Antena 3 Internacional. The network offers more than 50 hours of live local programming a week. Telemiami will be available on channel 20 for all residential U-verse TV customers in the Miami, Jacksonville, Orlando and West Palm Beach markets.
Customers can choose from flexible Spanish-language U-verse packages that offer great value, including:
- Paquete Espanol, which includes up to 50 channels featuring Spanish-language novelas, movies, news, sports, children's programming, talk shows and more.
- U200 Latino, which includes all the channels in Paquete Espanol, plus up to 220 English TV channels, including news, movies, children's and family entertainment and local channels.
To introduce U-verse TV customers to our extensive Spanish channel lineup, all U-verse TV customers will be able to watch a free preview of the Paquete Espanol package from May 13 through May 27.
In addition, new U-verse TV customers who select U200 Latino or bundle Paquete Espanol with any standard U-verse TV package (U100 and above) will receive $10 in monthly savings for six months. Customers can also benefit from additional monthly savings or money back for bundling U-verse High Speed Internet, U-verse Voice or AT&T wireless services with U-verse TV.
U-verse TV offers several benefits for Spanish-language viewers that enhance their TV experience, including:
- The ability to view your full programming guide and U-verse TV menu in Spanish.
- Spanish "Help On Demand" videos for information on various U-verse content and features.
- The ability to choose and watch up to four of your favorite Spanish-language channels on your TV screen at one time with the My Multiview app.
- The convenience of managing your home recordings, and watching hit TV shows on more than 14 devices with U-verse Mobile, including Spanish-language programs.
- The ability to manage and playback your recorded programs from a single DVR on any U-verse connected TV in the house with Total Home DVR.
- In-language customer service and technical support, including dedicated U-verse call centers.