Millions of consumers have already turned to the Internet as their main source for video content, and this trend looks set to continue. Will this mean the demise of the traditional cable and satellite operators, or will they be able to evolve their business models to embrace the new TV paradigm?
This question will be answered during the “Are the Days of the Traditional Operator Numbered?” panel debate at TV 3.0 - Innovations in TV & Content Delivery
set to take place on December 7th & 8th in Los Angeles, CA.
This session will feature executives traditional television operators as well as online content providers and be moderated by President of IMS Research Ian Weightman, and feature:
- Jim Louderbeck, CEO, Revision3
- Steve Woolf, Director of West Coast Content Development, Blip.tv
- Vivek Khemka, Vice President of Customer Technology, DISH Network
- Tom Huntington, Brand Director, DivX
- Stephen Dulac, Director of Engineering, DirecTV
The panel debate will kick off at 1:30 PM on December 7th.
Other topics to be explored at TV 3.0 - Innovations in TV & Content Delivery include:
- The Future of 3D Television
- Multi-Screen Business Models
- Hybrid Content Delivery
- Advances in Set-top Box Technology
- Integration of Social Media into the TV Experience
- User Interface Advancements
- Optimizing Content for the Very Small Screen
- Intelligent Video in Entertainment
- http://www.imsconferences.com/television/brochure.pdfClick here to view the event brochure!