Large Russian end-customers often have to deal with building a telecommunication infrastructure that would help them to manage a significant number of multiple sites. Performance and reliability of networks become the customers' principle requirements in this context.
"IP VPN solutions offered by large Russian telecommunications operators seem to be the most secure choice, – says Igor Vasilenko, IT manager for Adidas Russia. – Such solutions insure communication services of the highest reliability and quality."
IP VPN solutions become even more relevant when it comes to voice traffic and its prioritisation. Implementation of IP telephony based on this infrastructure enables the customer to combine data and voice transfer channels.
"Each of our stores occupies a floor space of about 400 sq.m, so implementation of private branch exchanges seems an inappropriate approach, – Igor Vasilenko goes on to say. – We've chosen special equipment – voice gateways that can be integrated with our IP VPN solution and Internet VPN solution. Thus we've got a convenient and flexible solution."
Groteck Business Media invites global vendors and suppliers to meet with key Russia's customers at the 3rd ALL-OVER-IP Forum on November 18, 2010 in Sokolniki Expo
All-over-IP exhibitors get advantage of the event's unique opportunities:
- IP focused event for all professionals concerned (direct access to leading distributors, resellers and system integrators, direct access to key end-users).
- Carefully pre-qualified audience of end-users and installers.
- Maximum types of business communication available to contact customers (a combination of exhibition, seminar, conference, contest and club events).
- Business deals and projects in the focus of attention.
- Maximum useful business contacts (due to information program that aims to promote brands and participants- expertise).
- Prepared business meetings arranged by means of Direct.Groteck.Ru online scheduler.
Sponsor: ITV / AXXON
Exhibitors: AVerMedia, Axis Communications, DeTeWe Service, DSSL, Geutebruck, HIKvision, ID Systems Group, ITV/AXXON, Laud Link, MICRODIGITAL Inc., Milestone Systems, Mitsubishi Electric, NEDAP, Network Systems Group, NSGate, Panasonic, Pelco, QNAP, Samsung Techwin, Siemens Enterprise Communications, Smartec, Sony, VIDAU Systems, Zelax, AAM Systems, ABRON Holding, AVS Electornics, IPMatika, Byterg, Baltika, STA Group, INTEGRATOR, UNI Corporation, Cronyx Telecom, Layta, Mototelecom, Nateks, New Systems Telecom, ON.COM, Pentakon, Satro-Paladin, Seven Seals, Sigrand, SMP, ELVEES.
Companies interested in exhibiting should contact Alla Aldushina at firstname.lastname@example.org