, as a supporting partner of the FT Digital Media & Broadcasting Conference
, is delighted to offer you a 20% discount on the advertised registration fees for this industry-leading annual event taking place on 2-3 March 2010 at the Millennium Mayfair Hotel, London.
FT Digital Media & Broadcasting 2010 will gather leaders from the worlds of television, online video, print, gaming, social media, music and advertising to provide cutting edge insights into building business models geared towards finding new and innovative ways of generating digital revenue.
The 2010 event looks set to be a sell-out. Senior-level attendees have already registered from the likes of:
Abertis Telecom (RETEVISION) * Absolute Radio * AOL * Arqiva * Ask Jeeves * BBC * Belgacom * Blinkbox Entertainment * BT * Telefónica O2 * Colt Telecom Group * Deutsche Telekom * DOCOMO Europe * ESPN * Facebook * Film4 * Financial Times * Fitch Ratings * FremantleMedia * Haymarket Media Group * HSBC * IGA Worldwide * Johnston Press * lastminute.com * Mail Online * Orange * Pearson * Portugal Telecom * Spotify * TDC * Telenor * TeliaSonera * Telstra International * TF1 * Thomson Reuters * Time Warner * Turner Broadcasting System * Virgin Media * Warner Music Group * YLE Finnish Broadcasting Company… and many more
Don’t miss your last chance to join them and hear from an outstanding panel of speakers, including:
TVover.net readers save 20% on the advertised fees by quoting marketing code TVON20 when registering.
- Sir Martin Sorrell, Group Chief Executive, WPP
- Arthur Sulzberger Jr, Chairman and Publisher, The New York Times Company
- Mark Thompson, Director General, BBC
- Daniel Ek, Founder and CEO, Spotify
- John Ridding, CEO, Financial Times
- Ed Richards, CEO, Ofcom
- Gerhard Zeiler, CEO, RTL Group
- Kevin Tsujihara, President, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group
- Elio Leoni-Sceti, CEO, EMI Music
- Matt Brittin, Managing Director, Google UK