The Future TV Advertising Forum
will showcase leading global brands, advertising agencies, pay-TV operators and broadcasters to debate the future of television advertising.
The conference, taking place on the 11th December at 76 Portland Place, London, will feature brands such as Unilever, Coca-Cola, Ford and The Co-Operative Group, discussing topics such as “Advertising in the Age of Convergence”, “How Technology can Drive Ad Revenues” and “Is the 30 Second Ad spot doomed: Ad Business Models in the Modern Era.”
Key speakers include:
- Benny Salaets, Vice President Product Marketing TV, Telenet
- Mark Simpson, marketing Director, Ford
- Rachel Bristow, Marketing Communications and Buying Director, Unilever
- Casey Harwood, SVP, Turner Broadcasting
- Adam Rattner, Media Manager, Coca Cola
- Bartłomiej Kasiński, Director of Strategy, Multimedia Polska
- Ed Couchman, Commercial Controller, Future and Digital Media Advertising, Channel 4
- Simon Orpin, Creative Solutions Director, ITV
- Amanda Collins, Campaigns and Events Manager, Co-Operative
- Richard Griffiths, Director of TV and Entertainment, Eircom
The event will also be streamed Live online free of charge enabling those who cannot attend to take part and interact via the live discussion forum. Online viewers can also send in questions to speakers in real-time.
A 15% early booking discount ends on the 13th November, up to which the price for attendance is just £295.00. To register, then please visit www.futurevtvads.com