will showcase its latest mobile internet and messaging software applications and infrastructure at Arabcom Summit 2009 in Beirut, Lebanon on May 28 - 29, 2009. Michael Rodgers, product marketing strategist at Openwave will deliver a presentation on the topic “Mobile Data 2.0: Next Gen Services for Network Operators in Emerging Markets.”
Live product demonstrations for Openwave’s solutions will be available in the Openwave Exhibit Booth located at #23, and include:
- Integra - control the mobile internet experience with a single, flexible platform
- OpenWeb - adapt and optimise broadband content for the mobile screen
- Accelerator-reduce the volume of internet backhaul requests and data over the cellular network
- Passport - offer time-based access plans and relevant content at the point of interest
- Rich Mail - transform your webmail offering into a personalised, feature-rich hub for all types of messaging and content
- Smart Call and Voice SMS - give subscribers the power to communicate when and how they want.