enhances the value and security of pay-TV networks with advanced technologies designed to address the content protection challenges of today, and those of tomorrow. The Verimatrix 3-Dimensional Content Security approach provides a framework to enhance operator competitiveness and the consumer experience in the new world of pay-TV. Steve Oetegenn, chief sales and marketing officer, will be available for press and analyst interviews.
WHAT: Conference Session:
"Winning the Battle for Market Supremacy." Featured in the Optimum Business Models and Services track, Oetegenn's panel will discuss the key criteria for pay-TV operators to gain a competitive edge.
Specifically, the panel will address the following questions:
- Will multi-network, multi-screen convergence be the key for telcos to win the battle against satellite and cable?
- Is there a future for single-play providers?
- Will cable become an all-IP video delivery platform?
- Will satellite buy or build its way into the triple-play market?
- Do telcos have a Plan B if IPTV fails -- and what is it?
- How will cable, satellite and IPTV differentiate themselves in five years' time?
WHEN: Tuesday, Jan. 27 at 4:35 p.m.
Verimatrix will be showcasing its global number one Verimatrix Video Content Authority System for IPTV and its latest content security solution designed for hybrid networks, VCAS for DVB.
WHEN: During exhibition hours
WHERE: Intercontinental Hotel, Rio de Janeiro, Booth #18