Visit us at IPTV World Forum
enhances the value and security of pay-TV networks with advanced technologies designed to address the content protection challenges of today, and those of tomorrow. The Verimatrix 3-Dimensional Content Security approach provides a framework to enhance operator competitiveness and the consumer experience in the new world of pay-TV.
"The Future of IPTV in Asia
." Steve Christian, VP of Marketing at Verimatrix, will share his perspectives on how IPTV operators can meet consumer demand for more content, in addition to greater broadband speeds and flexibility.
The panel will address the following issues:
- Preparing Asia for the future through reflections on current IPTV growth in Europe and America and the direction of the market there to date
- Strategies for continued growth, reduced churn and increasing ARPU
- What are the most important lessons service providers must learn to equip themselves for the years ahead?
- Is there a killer application for IPTV -- or is there one coming?
- What is the outlook for IPTV's progress and success in one, two and five years' time? Will convergence play a role in its future?
Friday, December 5 at 12:15 p.m.
Verimatrix will be highlighting the functionality and flexibility of its flagship Video Content Authority System (VCAS) for IPTV and its latest solution for broadcast and hybrid networks, VCAS for DVB 2.0, which now incorporates software-based protection for traditional one-way broadcast networks where no direct return path is available.
During exhibition hours; Dec. 4-5
International Convention & Exhibition Centre, Singapore, Booth #24