The fifth conference will be held on September 27-29 in Kyiv within the context of the exhibition ЕЕВС 2007 Telecom&Broadcasting. Such questions as prospects of implementation and development of the innovative technologies in the countries of Eastern Europe and CIS, legislation and regulation in ICT- industry, standardization, technology issues, business models and solutions for the operators of infocommunication services will be proposed for discussion to the ICT-specialists.
There are several sections in the conference this year: convergence solutions for audio, video, telephony and television, models of interaction for the market players during the process of broadcasting content receiving and transmitting, and business strategic planning and development section as well.
Cable TV market issues, vital problems and development prospects will be discussed during the special part of the conference – at the All-Ukrainian Cable TV-Operator’s Congress.
The program will fully present the most relevant questions for telecom and broadcasting market operators in respect to problem-technology-conception, which is the main distinguishing feature of this year conference format.
The conference schedule is available on the ЕЕВС 2007 Telecom&Broadcasting website http://eebc.net.ua/eng/eebc2007/conf/agenda/
On September 27, 2007 section “Convergent solutions for audio, video, telephony and television” will take place
The section sponsor is Nokia Siemens Networks. The participants will discuss following issues:
- Wireless broadband solutions for customers
- Broadcasting in new generation mobile networks
- New generation mobile services
- Proven IPTV solutions
- Development of the first Ukrainian licensed pay TV DTH platform
- New approaches to optical networks services
On September 27, 2007 section "Solutions for receiving and transmitting of broadcasting content.
Models of interaction for the market players" will be presented
The section is organized by IPO “Internews-Ukraine” jointly with Concern RRT and Association ICT-Marketing. The section sponsor is Thomson. The section goal is to assist in starting the dialog between the producers of video-content and telecommunications providers for business models and “market rules” coordination. The section six blocks consecutively will cover:
- Foreign experience of cooperation between the producers of video-content and telecommunications providers.
- Providers’ abilities in video broadcasting in various types of networks and standards
- Issues of regulation and licensing of the content and its transmission to the consumers, methods of approach to licensing of DVB-T and DVB-C
- mechanisms of cooperation between the participants
- problems of the new methods for calculating the audience that gets video data through the new ways of transmission
- business models and communication structures production between the market entities
September 29, 2007. Section "Practical steps of business development strategies implementation.
How to accelerate your business via long-term development planning"
For the first time consultations on planning of the company strategic development will be offered to the EEBC visitors and participants. Market analysis, determining of business development directions, strategy types – these and other relevant questions on company development will be included in the master-classes of the leading business consultants.
For more informations, visit www.eebc.net.ua