Company - Company confidentialJob - Sales EngineerKey Skills and Responsibilities:
- Provide expert pre- and post-sale applications consulting for IPTV and Mobile customers of our client's technology. Primary role is to provide pre sales support, and some architectural and implementation guidance, not hands on project engineering.
- Assist business development executives to technically qualify new opportunities and to identify areas of value and risk.
- Serve as go-to front line technical expert on properties, characteristics, use and benefits of our client's technologies generally.
- Provide feedback to applications engineering to enable the development of customer specific sample applications.
- Provide critical customer feedback to engineering and product management regarding product improvements.
- Develop documentation and training materials that illustrate important solution techniques for common requirements.
- Work closely with prospect customers, existing customers and partners.
- Broad and deep networking knowledge. Top-of-mind familiar with networking design best practices.
- Can do hands on router/switch/stack configuration as required for demonstrations, lab testing, evaluations, etc.
- Excellent communications skills, especially oral. Presents technical material with ease and inspires confidence.
- Experienced in sales situations and in front of customers. Enjoys frequent customer contact. Comfortable with non-US audiences including Europe and Asia.
- Able to travel 25% - 50% including internationally.
- Can do attitude, high-energy, exceptional follow-through skills, self managing.
- Embedded software engineering experience a plus.
- Knowledgeable with C, shell scripts, XML, HTML a plus
- US citizen a plus
- Experience with IPTV or cellular a plus
- Defense experience a plus
Fremont, CA, USA Contact:
Please send your resume to: email@example.com