April 18 – 19, 2007
Kempinski Hotel, Beijing
More and more carriers are embracing triple play as consumer demand for personalized interactive entertainment rises. Combining video, broadband access and voice over a single network based upon IP is a key strategic opportunity to win high value customers. But what is the best way forward?
Over time, the market of subscribers seeking bundled communication services is projected to grow. By 2009 there will be an estimated 14.5 million IPTV users across China. Are you ready with your full service offering?
Now in its fourth year, the CHINA BROADBAND TRIPLE PLAY/IPTV Conference will once again empower you with greater knowledge, experience and insights about deploying triple play services and promising applications such as IPTV. Discover the implications about migrating to a converged service delivery network and how you can be better prepared for the road ahead.
- Find out how triple play and IPTV will shape your future as a full service provider. Hear the business case for triple play and IPTV and whether the time is right to move ahead with your deployment. Know how to go about investing wisely to get the best returns and eliminate risks.
- Discuss with authoritative experts on what’s involved in creating the required service infrastructure, the services integration and packaging of triple play services along with changes needed to your business process.
- Learn which business models works best with license holders and other potential partners.
- Meet the key players in China's IPTV ecosystem, broadcasters, cable companies, content owners, media/entertainment companies, application developers, investors, solution providers, equipment vendors, regulators, standard bodies and set top manufacturers that you need to work with.
- Gain a better understanding on the management processes involved, the bundling, marketing and pricing issues as well as the operational support requirements such as billing and CRM.
- Take part in discussions on approaches to optimize/upgrade your network, high speed DSL access, FTTH, QoS, safeguarding content, IMS architecture, middleware, headend, encoding, compression and other technical issues that brings IPTV to the fore.
- Get an analysis of the current IPTV trials and full scale commercial deployments around the country and globally.
- Hear what's driving triple play and IPTV in China, the advertising opportunities, home networking, HDTV.
- Join more than 500 other industry leaders, IP video providers, vendors and other IPTV pioneers around the world in China's foremost IPTV event.
- Plus much more!
Special Feature: China DSL Forum
By far digital subscriber line remains as the broadband access technology of choice globally and in China. DSL has consistently proven to be a cost effective, reliable and easy to deploy technology. Now with ongoing performance enhancements, DSL stands to offer carriers the much need capability and capacity needed to handle triple play services such as IPTV. For those looking to learn about and upgrade to next generation DSL, the upcoming CHINA DSL Forum is the place to be. Come find out all the latest developments for broadband over copper, from chipsets and service enablement to infrastructure and other issues. This is one of the most significant meetings for DSL technology staged in the world's largest DSL marketplace. All China Broadband Triple Play/IPTV delegates will automatically be registered to attend this Forum.
China is the largest DSL market in the world. At present, over 36 million DSL lines are in use nationally. New installations are growing at a rate of 15 percent each year.
China Broadband Triple Play/IPTV Conference & China DSL Forum Chairman: Mr Wei Leping, CTO, China Telecom
Ministry of Information Industry, China Telecom, China Netcom, China Mobile, China Unicom, China Tietong, China SATCOM, China Communications Standards Association, Multimedia over COAX Alliance (MoCA), People's Post of Telecom News (PPTN).
Past Industry Sponsors
Acterna, Agere, Agilent, Ahead, Alcatel, Amino, ANT, Arescom, Bitband, Broadmax, Broadlight, Centillium, Ciena, Cisco, Conexant, Cosine, Eifficient Networks, Ericssion, Espial, ETSI, Huawei, Infineon, Irdeto Access, Ixia, Jetstream, LEA, Lucent, Marconi, Metalink, Motive, Netopia, NMS, Nokia, Nortel, Optibase, Orca Interactive, Paradyne, Patton Electronics, Pixelworks, RAD, Redback, Shenick, Siemens, Skystream, Spidcom, Spirent, Streaming 21, Supportsoft, Sunrise Telecom, Symmetricom, Tandberg, Telindus, Texas Instruments, Testor, TIOGA, UTStarcom, Verimatrix, Worldwide Packet, Xtera, Zhone, ZTE
For more information please visit http://www.china-tripleplay-iptv.com
or call (852) 28651118, email: email@example.com