January 24-27, 2006Paris, FranceUpper Side's TVoDSL
conference and exhibition will take place for the third year in Paris next January 24 to 27, 2006. The conference draws major manufacturing, economic, and regulatory players. Topics to be discussed include IPTV, video transport standards, set-top-boxes, home networks, middleware, access networks, and compression tools. Additionally, the conference features two technical tutorials: "Triple Play Service Delivery Architecture Technical Issues" and "IPTV Platforms and Video Systems." The Conference
Each year, France Telecom, Telefonica, Video Networks and other new major players offer up their experience from service trials and implementations.
The equipment vendors will address all the technical problems tied to setting up TVoDSL services: standardization, access network architectures, compression tools, home networks and middleware.
Indeed the Conference owes much its success to the technical expertise of the speakers who give first-rate presentations throughout the four-day event. These high quality speeches have been carefully reviewed and selected by the members of the scientific committee: Paul Bristow, Philips Consumer Electronics; François-Xavier Coudoux, University of Valenciennes; Dominique Delisle, France Telecom R&D; Franc Kozamernik, European Broadcasting Union; Francesca Mari, e.bisMedia; Ralf Schaefer, Thomson Research & Innovation; Eric Theron, Thomson.
The Triple Play Showcase: 60 Exhibitors, 800 Participants
The Triple Play Showcase is truly an ideal opportunity for vendors to expose their equipment and services. The exhibition, organized along side the main conference event, will welcome 60 international players who will exhibit their offerings in terms of triple play solutions: TV over ADSL, VoIP, Video over IP.
With over 800 participants, Upper Side's TVoDSL is the largest single forum dedicated to this technology.
Some speakers include:
- Alan Mottram, President Fixed Solutions Division, Alcatel
- Ralf Schaefer, Technical Advisor, Research & Innovation, Thomson Corporate Research
- Elena Branet, Senior Marketing Manager for EMEA, Microsoft
- Ervin Leibovici, CEO, BitBand
- Steve Farmer, Director, Business Development EMEA IPTV Products, Scientific Atlanta
- Huw Price-Stephens, Technical Director, EMEA, Kasenna
- Alan Lefkof, CEO, Netopia
- Jeremy Thorp, CEO, Latens Systems
- Stephen Reeder, Executive Director Sales & Marketing, ANT plc
- Jorge Ruano, Multimedia and TV Services MAnager, Telefonica I+D
- Roger Lynch, Chairman & CEO, Video Networks Ltd
- Andrea Lasagna, IP Network & Services Engineering Manager, Fastweb
To get more information about sponsorship or exhibition opportunities and to book your booth, click here