has launched a new Set-Top Box at IP&TV World Forum. STB10 is a revolutionary new IPTV set-top box specifically designed by Locatel for the hospitality market. This very high performance device, powered by the Intel® Atom™ Processor CE 4150 SoC, embeds outstanding features and functionalities.
The power and capacity delivered by this new STB10 with an Intel chipset enables Locatel to offer a new generation of services in hotel rooms. The hospitality sector faces growing expectations from clients in terms of the quality of services and choice that they expect from their in-room entertainment system.
Locatel’s research and development team has developed this new Set-top Box for the hospitality market. When packaged in combination with Eclipse SW, Locatel STB10 is the best you can offer for hospitality in room digital entertainment; it changes the way hoteliers can bring together broadcast, OTT and local contents through a single device.
- Intel Atom Processor CE 4150, 1G RAM
- LINUX-based operating system
- Very small form factor, fan less operation for optimized integration
- Minimum power consumption in sleep or standby mode (< 1 W)
- MPEG-2, MPEG-4/H.264 and VC1 streaming, in both SD and HD resolution; full support for 720p/1080i/1080p HD video
- Graphics resolutions up to 1920x1080
- Ability to stream simultaneously up to 2 HD video streams or 16 SD video streams
- Versatile audio formats: Dolby Digital Plus (AC3+), Dolby Digital (AC3), AAC, MPEG1, 2, 3
- HDMI 1.3a output with HDCP (HDTV)
- Two USB 2.0 interfaces, 1 rear panel, 1 front
- Wi-Fi convergence using USB dongle
- BlueTooth audio playback using USB dongle
- Ethernet interface for IPTV applications
- Wakeup on LAN or IR