Broadcasters can now stream HD LIVE and VOD content on Facebook using TikiLIVE
flagship HD broadcasting service that provides its users with a comprehensive set of tools for producing and managing live HD streaming content. Facebook users click on the thumbnail of a channel or VOD’s posted link that will immediately launch the player inside the Facebook page.
This free feature is included with all TikiLIVE white-label platforms. Broadcasting on Facebook is easy to do. The TikiLIVE broadcaster only has to create a channel, load a VOD, or create a Channel Manager lineup, and then paste the URL on their Facebook page. The Facebook user clicks the link which launches the embedded player. It’s that simple.
With TikiLIVE, users can broadcast the highest quality LIVE or offer VOD in HD through their own branded channel. TikiLIVE also has the ability to charge pay-per-view without expensive or proprietary equipment, which dramatically cuts the cost of producing and sharing video content online.
Some of the benefits of TikiLIVE include the ability to:
- Easily brand connect, manage and monetize HD content
- Immediately track viewer habits and click-thru statistics from every channel
- Produce and promote events, sponsors or products using pre, mid, and post-roll overlays
- Allow for uploading, storing and managing networks of digital video inventory
- Build an interactive broadcasting network community
- Produce LIVE or on-demand delivery services
- Upload, Transcode and deliver HD or SD video on demand
- Create themed channels, ingest commercials and publish to your network