announces it is introducing a TV Everywhere solution for cable, satellite and IPTV service providers, leveraging the company's expertise in providing video delivery solutions for mobile devices, personal computers and other Internet-enabled consumer electronics. Based on MobiTV's existing cloud-based video distribution platform, TV service providers can now offer their subscribers live and on-demand programming for viewing inside and outside the home on personal computers, tablets and a broad range of mobile devices.
The MobiTV TV Everywhere solution is easily adaptable for seamless integration with existing TV infrastructure and back-end systems. Customers looking to extend their content to other platforms may leverage MobiTV's existing ingestion and encoding efforts. As an end-to-end managed service that leverages MobiTV's cloud-based video distribution platform, the TV Everywhere solution can help TV service providers reduce time to market and costs associated with deployment and operations. Additionally, the service will be supported 24x7 by the experienced team in the MobiTV network operations center.
The MobiTV TV Everywhere solution, designed for TV service providers, is immediately deployable across a broad range of devices both inside and outside the home. The easily implemented solution includes:
- Support for over 375 different types of mobile devices on all major operating systems and across wireless and broadband networks
- Ingestion and encoding of live and DRM-protected VOD content
- Advanced policy management to tailor delivery and access to varying content rights
- Unified channel guide with remote DVR control
- A customizable branded multi-platform user experience
- Single sign-on authentication support to manage delivery of multiple tiered video packages and products