announces that the Espial TV Browser is now powering a wide range of consumer devices including Smart TVs, set-top boxes and digital media players. The Espial TV Browser is now commercially shipping in more than 25 languages across the world. To support this global reach, the Espial TV Browser has been optimized to support more than two dozen languages as well as the most popular search, news, video, photo, social and sports sites in dozens of countries.
- The Espial TV Browser is now powering Smart TVs, Digital Media Adapters, Set-top boxes and other consumer electronic devices across the world.
- The Espial TV Browser provides access to popular Search, News, Video, Photo, Social Networking and Sport Sites. The most popular websites are preset into the browser including Yahoo, Google, YouTube, Daily Motion, Picasa, Facebook, Twitter, ESPN, and more.
- The Espial TV Browser is based on WebKit, supports 25+ languages and is optimized to industry leading chipsets. It supports languages such as Hebrew, Arabic, European, Chinese, Korean, Japanese and many more.
- The Espial TV Browser, based on WebKit, delivers a PC-like web browsing experience, applications, widgets, video, HTML5 and Adobe Flash 10.1.
- See the Espial TV Browser demonstrated at IBC (Hall 5, Booth A18).