launched the AT&T U-verse Service & Support Tool app, which gives AT&T U-verse customers convenient access to self-support information and tools for their U-verse TV, U-verse High Speed Internet, U-verse Voice and email services directly from their smartphone.
The U-verse Service & Support Tool app is one of the first integrated self-support smartphone apps offered by a TV provider — another way AT&T is delivering a better experience to U-verse customers. The app:
- Provides you with an up-to-date status of your U-verse services with a U-verse Service Check.
- Delivers notifications on known service issues in your area, and sends you an email or text with updates on service resolution.
- Offers more than 30 step-by-step guides to address common questions, including images and tips.
- Lets you restart your U-verse TV receiver and residential gateway directly from your smartphone, even if you're away from home.
- And gives you the ability to chat online directly with an agent.
The U-verse Service & Support Tool app is available to U-verse customers at no extra charge. For smartphone availability and instructions on how to download the app, click here
The U-verse Service & Support Tool app is just the latest example of how AT&T continues to give customers more convenient ways to manage their AT&T services – in the way our customers want to interact with us. Last month, AT&T launched the Troubleshoot & Resolve app, which gives customers access to self-support info and tools for their U-verse services directly from their TV screen. And with the U-verse TV Account Manager app, launched in August 2010, U-verse customers can quickly and easily make U-verse TV package upgrades, compare TV packages, view channel lineups, view their account summary, view product overviews and ordering information on U-verse High Speed Internet and U-verse Voice, and more with a click of their remote. U-verse TV customers can set parental controls to manage what their family orders through the Account Manager app.