As you may be aware our event, “TV 3.0 – Innovations in TV & Content Delivery
” will take place December 7th & 8th in Los Angeles, California at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza and feature some of the leading minds & innovators from the television industry.
As of Monday November 22nd, there are only 3 press passes left for the event.
This year’s TV 3.0 will focus on the latest innovations in TV and content delivery and address some of the hottest topics in the TV industry today including:
- The Future of 3D Television
- Multi-Screen Business Models
- Hybrid Content Delivery
- Advances in Set-top Box Technology
- Integration of Social Media into the TV Experience
- User Interface Advancements
- Optimizing Content for the Very Small Screen
- Intelligent Video in Entertainment
- Click here to view the full agenda!
The event, sponsored by Zoran & Envivio will feature more than 50 speakers from across the television value chain including keynotes from CBS, ESPN, Intel & Verizon Communications as well as contributions from Comcast Media Center, DirecTV, IMS Research, Intel, Logitech, Mitsubishi, NBC Universal, Panasonic, Revision3, Samsung and many, many more!
To apply for your press pass, please visit www.imsconferences.com/television
and click the “Press Registration” button. You will be notified within the next 24 hours whether or not your pass has been approved. Please only register if you plan to attend the event.