Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
IPTV over FTTx
The relationship between IPTV and FTTx is at the heart of this report which explores operators' key strategies through a detailed examination of their offerings. An analysis of existing technologies, combined with national market conditions allows us to understand the motives behind innovative solutions and the respective issues inherent in the development of IPTV services and FTTx networks.
- Why is IPTV among the first services capable of stimulating investments in FTTx networks?
- Does fibre alter the IPTV market? Can it be a means for operators to adapt to the IPTV market's evolution?
- What impact is fibre expected to have on IPTV services?
- Is fibre better suited than xDSL technologies to deliver the IPTV services of today and tomorrow?
- Can IPTV help generate a return on fibre rollout costs by helping to increase ARPU?
- IPTV + fibre: what is the winning strategy for telcos?
Countries and operators examined:
- Germany, South Korea, Spain, USA, France, Hong Kong, Norway
- AT&T, Deutsche Telekom, Hong Kong Broadband Networks, Free, Korea Telecom, Lyse, Orange, Numericable, SFR-Neuf, SK Broadband, Telefonica, Verizon