Deploying IPTV in the MDU market is a “no brainer” for service providers, according to the free whitepaper
by market research and consultancy firm In-Stat. Deploying IPTV in high density environments offers significant cost savings compared to single-family housing markets. In this economy, services providers are looking to maximize the return for every infrastructure investment dollar, and MDU deployments provide just that.
The whitepaper, “The Case for High Density IPTV in MDUs,” can be downloaded for free by clicking here
IPTV in high density environments, such as apartments, is in many ways different from traditional residential deployments. This whitepaper explores the unique MDU and hospitality environments in terms of network architecture, market structure, and leading providers. This whitepaper provides:
- Detailed discussion of the apartments/MDUs and hotel market elements.
- Discussion of high density IPTV deployment architecture.
- MDU market trends and predictions.
- Regional distinctions in terms of MDU penetration, infrastructure, and relationship structure.
- Revenue forecasts for the MDU IPTV market by geographic area.