has announced their new IPTV service fulfillment solution, Syndesis IPTV Express, which manages IPTV service content and connectivity across telecommunications networks.
IPTV Express offers fulfillment for both content and connectivity, with capabilities for automatic orchestration between the two. The solution integrates into existing processes, systems and infrastructure and can be deployed on its own for end-to-end fulfillment management or in conjunction with existing systems. The IPTV Express solution can be extended to support fulfillment of multiple IP services -- including IPTV, VoIP, Triple Play, Quad Play and others -- over a converged next-generation network.
With IPTV Express, CSPs can:
- Manage advanced IPTV services that deal with individualized channel
configurations, enable remote DVR settings, establish regional blackouts
and substitutions and enable automated customer PIN resets.
- Establish zero-touch provisioning of services, including auto-
configuration of set-top boxes, to fully automate and simplify IPTV service
- Offer High Definition TV (HDTV) by automatically configuring network
connectivity to meet Quality of Service (QoS) and policy requirements of
HDTV, independent of underlying network technologies.
- Support efficient rollouts and upgrades of Residential Gateways
through pre-integration with auto configuration servers that utilize TR-069
or equivalent functionality.
- Speed time-to-market and reduce risk with Syndesis' off-the-shelf
support for leading IPTV vendors such as Alcatel, Microsoft, 2wire and
- Leverage a graphically rich service creation environment to speed new
service definition, enabling faster time-to-market for competitive
IPTV Express is being unveiled at IPTV World Forum in London, UK, on March 5-7, 2007.