has announced the addition of Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute's new report "Outlook for the Worldwide Digital IP, Cable, and Satellite STB Industries in 2010 and Beyond,
" to their collection of Digital TV/HDTV Satellite market reports.
In 2010, digital STB development is anticipated to rebound after a global economic downturn in 2009. Increasing consumer spending on entertainment and service operators' efforts to push digital TV services in a bid to increase their revenue stream will spur the adoption of digital TV services and accelerate development of the digital STB industry. As a result, digital TV services and digital STBs are expected to enjoy evident growth in 2010. This report analyzes global IPTV and digital cable TV service market development in 2009, satellite STB features, and explores key development trends of the digital IP, cable, and satellite STB industries in 2010 and beyond.
Topics covered in the report include...
- Worldwide and Taiwanese Satellite STB Market Volume
- Analysis of Satellite TV STB Operations and Value Chain
- Industry Prospects
- Development Trends of the Digital IP and Cable TV Services Market
- Development Trends of Digital STB Products
- Development Trends of Digital IP and Cable TV Service Applications