Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "IPTV Global Hospitality (In-Room and In-Flight Entertainment) Markets - 2010
" report to their offering.
This hospitality IPTV market report is comprised of In-Room Entertainment and In-Flight Entertainment. This report discloses how large the entire hospitality video market is, what percentage already has Triple-Play or at least video services (Broadcast and on-demand services), and what part of that market is ready to buy (or lease or engage in a partnership) to offer a new or upgraded bundled IPTV service. The report also answers these questions:
- What are the top 3 market drivers for the hospitality (IRE and IFE) services?
- What are the main business models that are most popular with Operators (such as building owners or managers)?
- What growth rate can be expected in 2009-2012 on a region-by-region basis?
- How will market drivers differ in various regions, and why?
- What can Hospitality Operators (for IRE) in the various regions expect as a return on investment?
- What are the real costs and benefits of converting to IPTV, including estimated ROI?
- How do IFE and IRE services compare, and what can be learned from their similarities?
- What impact is online video likely to bring on the VOD revenues in In-Room Entertainment, and how can hoteliers respond?
This report describes how large the hospitality market is, what percentage already has Triple-Play or at least video services (Broadcast and on-demand services), and what part of that market is ready to buy (or lease or engage in a partnership) to offer a new or upgraded IPTV service. Technology descriptions and vendor profiles are included.