On November 19, 2009 Groteck Business Media held the Second Annual ALL-OVER-IP Business Forum
at Sokolniki Expo in Moscow, Russia.
All-over-IP'2009 vs. All-over-IP'2008
1. Product areas covered in 2009 have been significantly increased.
Along with IP Security, systems and solutions for corporate communications (IP and hybrid PBXs, equipment for network access and backbone networks, systems for operational investigative activities in telecom applications) and information security were as well given and discussed at booths, seminars and presentations. A special Forum area was dedicated to hybrid and analogue video surveillance solutions.
2. Key customers (regional system integrators and corporate users) showed 3,2 times growth in 2009. The total number of attendees reached 1188 decision-makers.
3. The conference program expanded 3 times – from 12 to 36 events.
4. Over 700 attendees had made over 2500 appointments with the exhibitors and seminar organizers by means of Direct.Groteck.Ru – the systems that helps to plan visits well in advance. So vendors and distributors could prepare necessary solutions and offers, according to the customers' needs and interests.
Second ALL-OVER-IP Business Forum has gathered a star-studded list of partners – exhibitors, seminar organizers and presenters. http://eng.all-over-ip.ru/forum/exhibitors_2009
As for video surveillance, all the members of ONVIF Steering Committee – Axis, Bosch, Сisco, Panasonic, Sony – have participated in the II ALL-OVER-IP Forum.
The event has united such top 10 world leading vendors of CCTV and IP video cameras as Honeywell Security, Samsung Electronics, Hikvision, Halon Security, Mobotix, Xtralis. Apart from them: Everfocus (VIDAU Systems), IQinVision, Microdigital, Milestone Systems, Mitsubishi Electric, VERINT. Most customers have had a chance to meet ComNet, Mirasys, Promise Technology for the first time.
As for telecom solutions, Cisco Systems, RAD Communications and Ericsson – the companies that managed to expand their market shares during the economic downturn – have used the II Forum to target their audience at the end of the year 2009.
The absolute star in information security is Check Point Software Technologies.
And those are only vendors. Additionally, the range of the Forum exhibitors and seminar organizers have been expanded by means of Russian system integrators, distributors and resellers (AAM Systems, ABRON Holding, AVS Electronics, Aktiv-SB, EVRAAS – IT, ekeyRus biometric solutions, INTEGRATOR, UNI Corporation, Layta, Laud Link, NATEKS Group, New Systems Telecom, On.Com, Severen-Profiseti, Spetsvideoproject, Teleinkom-PK, CTI – Cisco Systems Partner, DeTeWe-Service, ID Systems Group, Soft-Tronik Networking, VIDAU Systems).
Local Russian leading hi-tech security developers have been presented by AAM Systems, Byterg, Itrium SPb, Layta, Sigrand, SMP, Stilsoft, ELVEES, DSSL, ITV.
Groteck officially announces preparation for All-over-IP'2010. The III Forum opens on November 18, 2010.
What to expect in 2010:
1. The audience of attendees will be increased 2-2,5 times up to 2500-3000 decision-makers.
2. The expo area and the number of seminars will be increased 1,5-2 times.
3. Information coverage and services offered to registered attendees will be significantly expanded.
4. ROI for exhibitors and seminar organizers in 2010 is to be much more improved.