TVover.net and Keynote are giving away 1 free pass to the Future TV Advertising conference, December 11 in London, UK. Enter to win by emailing us at email@example.com
with name, email, company, address and phone number by November 3, 2009. The winner will be randomly drawn.
The Future TV Advertising conference will bring together broadcast and advertising to analyse and debate the evolution of TV advertising.
Television is inexorably losing ground to online that is gradually offering greater accountability. The conference will address how the advertising community can work with broadcast so that this threat, embodied by new technologies and user behaviour, becomes an opportunity.
The event will provide a great opportunity to hear and network with key stakeholders in TV advertising: Brands, Media Holding Companies, leading European Cable, Satellite, IPTV Pay-TV providers and Content Owners. Key speakers include:
- Benny Salaets, Vice President Product Marketing TV, Telenet
- Mark Simpson, marketing Director, Ford
- Rachel Bristow, Marketing Comms and Buying Director, Unilever
- Casey Harwood, SVP, Turner Broadcasting
- Adam Rattner, Media Manager, Coca Cola
- Bartłomiej Kasiński, Director of Strategy, Multimedia Polska
- Ed Couchman, Commercial Controller, Future and Digital Media Advertising, Channel 4
- Simon Orpin, Creative Solutions Director, ITV
- Amanda Collins, Campaigns and Events Manager, Co-Operative
- Richard Griffiths, Director of TV and Entertainment, Eircom
for further information.