will showcase a broad range of products, partnerships and powerful next generation solutions at TelcoTV 2009. Visitors to booth #545 will experience demonstrations that encompass Amino’s US market offering – with a particular emphasis on the company’s middleware partners – plus new innovative products including the company’s new Intel® platform and electronic programme guide.
- Industry-leading pre-integrated middleware solutions – including a demonstration of the Minerva 4.0 Whole Home DVR application and Espial’s Evo TV service platform
- Enterprise solutions – including a demonstration with InfoValue, experts in providing innovative, high-performance video streaming platforms and solutions, of the latest solutions for the hotel and enterprise market
- Amino’s new Intel platform – the company’s “future vision” hybrid/”Over-the-Top” (OTT) set-top box powered by the recently announced Intel Atom Processor CE4100
- Innovative user experiences - including a personalized, user-centric, bi-directional electronic program guide for linear, catch-up and OTT content
- AssetHouse – a business-focused, on-demand content management system that demonstrates ways to exploit content to maximize revenue across multiple platforms
Amino CEO Andrew Burke will also be presenting at a conference session - “Widget Mania” - on Wednesday 11 November.
He said: “The US market is hugely important to us and we devote a great deal of time to understanding our customers and their specific requirements. A broad and deep ecosystem is of paramount importance to them and we’re showcasing our latest middleware solutions to highlight our flexible approach to their needs.
“We also have a reputation as industry leaders and innovators – and TelcoTV is the perfect event to highlight our future direction with a powerful new hybrid/OTT offering based around our new Intel platform and innovative electronic programme guide.”